Tuna Fish Oil
Almost every person experiences a shortage of unsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids all the time. They are the primary source of the vital synthesis processes within the body. These fats are our everything: energy, health, beauty, and high quality of life. However, there are very few possibilities to get Omega-3 with foods. good source of them can be seed oils of some plants (for example, flax or chia) and fatty sorts of deep-water fish. Among them, the tuna is a record holder for the natural concentration of Omega-3 essential acids.
About the Quality and the Benefits of Tuna Fish Oil “Garmonia”
Only natural, only healthy – is a basic credo of the Ukrainian manufacturer of the active fish oil supplements. “Harmonia” doesn’t use technologies to artificially increase the levels of Omega-3. They use no preservatives and chemical impurities. And when we talk about the naturalness, then this is exactly the fish oil that contains the highest amount of Omega-3 in its natural form – in the form of triglycerides. Its concentration here is about 30%. Depending on the health, age, and needs of the body, almost 100% of Omega-3 assimilates due to such a form. Unlike cod liver oil, tuna oil contains no vitamins or other active substances that can be contraindicated to some users.
- Natural tuna fish oil.
- A high concentration of Omega-3 (DHA and EPA).
- No GMO or impurities.
- It can be used around the year.
The production uses only certified European raw materials.
- Tuna fish oil – Iceland;
- Beef gelatin – Germany;
- Glycerin – Chech Republic.
One package contains 100 gelatin capsules, 500mg each, in blisters and instruction.
One Capsule Contains
- Omega-3 in the natural form – 160mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid DHA (in Omega-3 composition) - 115mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid EPA (in Omega-3 composition) - 25mg
About the Use
- Suitable for adults and children aged 11 and older
- Usual daily dose – 4 capsules
- 2 capsules during the meal, twice a day
- The recommended duration of intake is 2 – 3 months