Pumpkin seed oil
Pumpkin seed oil, obtained from cold-pressed seeds, retains a pleasant taste and valuable complex of biologically active components, some of which are unique. This is a natural product without admixture of other crops. It is recommended as a tonic dietary supplement to the diet, used in cooking, externally for healthy skin and hair.
What is in the oil of pumpkin seeds
- Vitamins A, B, C, E, F, K, P, T. Of particular note are the last. Vitamin T (carnitine), is not synthesized in the human body, it must be replenished. It is found in the muscles of animals, as well as in poultry and fish, which may be completely unacceptable for vegetarians. In the plant world, it is extremely rare, but the pumpkin is an exception. Vitamin T helps to convert fats into energy and prevent obesity. Being in the cells of muscle tissue, it affects our robot capacity. Lack of carnitine affects weakness, disorders in the cardiovascular system.
- Essential fatty acids omega-3, omega-6. Not produced by our body but essential for its normal functioning.
- Zinc, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, manganese, selenium and others. The presence of zinc defines the value of this oil for men, as it has beneficial effects on the health of the prostate gland. Potassium is associated with a positive impact on the work of the heart.
- Essential oils, rutin, carotenoids, cucurbites, tocopherols, sterols, phospholipids, pectins, nicotinic acid. These active ingredients are involved in all metabolic processes in the body.
How the pumpkin butter would help you
The oil has a pleasant aroma and taste with a slight bitterness. Eat it raw, add to salads, cereal, as a base for cooking sauces. When heated, the smell becomes sharper and useful elements are destroyed, it is impossible to fry on it.
- Helps maintain the body in good shape, strengthens the immune system.
- Serves for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
- Helps cleanse the intestines (mild laxative effect).
- Prevents the body from accumulating excess fat cells.
- Useful for liver, stomach, urogenital system.
- Normalizes the function of the prostate gland.
- Possesses anthelmintic properties.
Used externally for healing wounds, insect bites, burns, eliminate acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema. Relieves hemorrhoids (rectally), in gynecology used for the treatment of erosions, colpitis. In dentistry is indicated for stomatitis and periodontal disease. Antioxidants and vitamin E improves the condition of skin and hair.
Nutritional value per 100 g
- Vegetable fats - 99,9 g
Caloric value per 100 g
- 899 kcal
It is recommended to drink one teaspoon 3 times a day, hold back from drinking water for 20-30 minutes before meals.
Contraindications: individual intolerance or sensitivity to certain components of the product.
- Метод отримання холодний віджим