High quality of amaranth flour will help you restore mineral and vitamin balance, and provide you with the most valuable natural compounds.
Nutritional value per 100 g of product:
- Carbohydrates 72 g
- Protein 15 g
- Fats 4 g
- Dietary fiber 4 g
Energetic value 356 kcal (1488 kJ) / 100 g
Active substances, vitamins, and other elements:
- Omega 3,6,9
- A, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B9, C, E, F, PP
- Carotenoids, phytosterols, phospholipids
- Essential and nonessential amino acids
- 1 tsp, 3 times a day with warm water
- Baking or adding to sauces
There are different products in your kitchen, let’s have a closer look at flour.
Ever heard of “the bread of Aztecs”? That’s what Amaranth is called.