Amaranth Flakes (500 gm.)
Amaranth flakes are a great choice for those who have a very active way of life and don’t have time for a long breakfast. It is an instant diet cereal so you’ll need only a couple of minutes to make it. Amaranth flakes are slightly different if compared with amaranth groats. First of all, because it has more fiber and proteins but a little bit fewer carbohydrates.
Amaranth Flakes TM “Shvedov”
These flakes have a very outstanding vitamin and mineral composition. They contain almost the entire periodic table and unique active substances in high natural concentration. Amaranth surpasses almost all grain crops in the totality of useful properties.
About the Benefits
- The flakes contain nothing that can store on the blood vessel walls or harm your body shape.
- They contain substances that are useful for the nervous system, brain, and heart functioning.
- Their consumption facilitates and normalizes the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and liver.
- Provide a healthy bone and cartilage growth for the young organism.
- Stimulate the immune system and the body’s resistance to the disease.
- It can become an indispensable product for a gluten-free diet.
About the Quality
The flakes are made of eco-friendly amaranth that grew in Zakarpattia. It is an organic product. Without GMO. It doesn’t contain gluten or other crop impurities. Without flavoring. Complies with the “organic standards” requirements, which is proven by numerous documents. We saw them with our own eyes and had the possibility to read them.
About the Use
Amaranth flakes are all too good. They have a very rich composition and the best quality. There are no restrictions as well. Still, there is a single drawback, its taste, or it’s better to say its complete absence. If you cook amaranth flakes only in water, it can be difficult to eat it. You’ll definitely need spices. You can add fruits, berries or other sweets. It turned out to be very tasty with grated Dutch cheese.
Put 3 – 5 tablespoons of cereal in a bowl and pour boiling water.
- Use 5 parts of water (milk) for one part of amaranth flakes.
- Pour boiling water (milk), mix it, and cover for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add something for the taste: sweets, fruits or cheese.
The time needed to prepare the flakes is so short that it lets preserve all the wealth of amaranth for you. It is the key advantage of the flakes compared to some other types of amaranth crops, which should be boiled for about 60 minutes. Thus, there is something to fight for.
Nutritional and Energy Value per 100g of Product
- Carbohydrates – 69.1g
- Proteins – 10.3g
- Fats – 4.3g
- Fiber – 4%
- 364 kcal (1541 kJ)
Vitamin and Mineral Composition
- Squalene – 6.1%
- Vitamin E – 9mg/kg
- Phosphorus – 286mg/100g
- Potassium – 278mg/100g
- Magnesium – 148mg/100g
- Calcium – 102mg/100g
- Molybdenum, iron, chromium, manganese, selenium, sodium, copper, zinc, iodine
We don’t know about any side effects or precautions.