Milk thistle seed oil
Many external factors are a constant threat to your health. The adverse consequences of poor ecology, quality of food and lifestyle to name just a few. Particularly relevant for residents of the industrial center and any large city in Europe.
- The air is saturated with car exhaust fumes or industrial wastes.
- Poor-quality water in your faucet. It is not always possible to avoid its use.
- Foods are expired or content does not match the description on the package.
- Even the most simple medicines like paracetamol, do not make your liver smile.
- Fast lifestyle and the solving of everyday problems leave no time to think of health.
- Alcohol, chemical, and food poisoning.
Why do I need milk thistle
With such challenges, your body fights throughout life. And the first violin is played by the liver. In some Eastern cultures, it is called the second heart. Remember just one fact. This is the only complex organ capable of regeneration and restoration of its functions. The global task that the liver performs distinguishes it from all other organs. It cleanses the blood, neutralizes harmful products of metabolism and removes toxic substances that enter the body from the outside. And the global challenge of Thistle is to help maintain the protective function of the liver and the whole body for as long as possible.
Features of milk thistle oil "BioRastoropsha"
This variety in Ukraine is grown and processed only by the company "BioRastoropsha". It is unique in its high content of silymarin. This is the most effective natural hepatoprotector and glorified milk Thistle all over the world. This is one of the most researched and sought-after plants, not only in traditional medicine. More than 30% of medicines against many diseases of the liver contain milk Thistle extract, and today it is the norm.
The oil is obtained by cold pressing of the seeds of milk Thistle grown in the South of Ukraine. It is a pure natural product without additives. This oil has an almost neutral taste and aroma.
Base vegetable oil has a high content of unsaturated acids. More than half of them are essential and are not synthesized by the body. Rare active ingredients and liposoluble vitamins.
- Omega 6.
- Vitamin E.
- Potassium, magnesium, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc, selenium.
- Flavonoids, flavonolignans, tocopherols.
Basic properties and application
It is important to understand that this is not a drug with a high concentration of the active substance and narrow specialization. In oil, all beneficial components are in natural balance and interact together. It has multi-vector properties and has healing effects on almost all organs and systems of the body.
- Bright choleretic
- Mild laxative
The most beneficial use of milk thistle oil will do good for your liver and gastrointestinal tract. It can and should be actively used in the recovery period after liver disease, chemotherapy or the use of strong antibiotics. With cardiovascular, urinary, ulcerative and skin diseases. This is daily prevention and support of your body.
How to use
Milk Thistle oil will show the best result only with regular and systematic use.
- One teaspoon three times a day. Before meals, for two months. Perfect option.
- Add to the finished dish. Avoid the great heat.
Nutritional value per 100 g
- Fats – 99,9 g
Caloric value per 100 g
- 899 kcal
Contraindications and limitations
- Gallstone disease, especially in the acute form.
- Individual sensitivity to individual components.