Milk Thistle Flour (1 kg)
It is a light powder with a pleasant taste, which retains the basis of all the milk thistle properties. There’s only one company in Ukraine that grows this variety of the plant – BioRastoropsha. Its main feature is a high concentration of silymarin. The flour is made from the oilcake left after pressing the oil from milk thistle seeds. In simple words, it’s just milled milk thistle oilcake.
Milk Thistle Flour "BioRastoropsha"
By the combination of properties, composition, and variability of usage, such flour is in many ways better than other milk thistle products. Except for the main active substance, it has a lot of active fatty compounds (they are almost absent in the meal after chemical extraction) and dietary fiber (absent in oil). It is an additional source of plant-based protein, fiber, and essential acids.
- Improvement of the liver function and general cleaning of the organism from toxins.
- Lowering of the blood sugar levels and inhibition of the feeling of hunger.
- Normalization of the gastrointestinal tract functioning.
Dietary and Energy Value
- Fiber – 22%
- Protein – 21%
- Fats - 8%
- 899 kcal/100g
Active Substances Composition
- Silymarin – the most effective herbal hepatoprotective agent.
- Omega-6, Essential fatty acids that can be acquired only with foods.
- Vitamin E (tocopherols).
- Potassium, magnesium, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc, selenium.
How to Take
Do you want to get a maximum result? The instruction is simple. Sustain a constant presence of milk thistle active substances in the body. It is important.
- Take three dessert spoons of flour daily.
- The recommended course of treatment is 2 months.
- Start your morning with a spoonful of flour washing it down with a glass of warm milk. Given the osteotropic properties of milk thistle, it will give you an additional portion of calcium for bone strengthening. It works perfectly with a cup of green tea, which is a potent antioxidant itself. Sometimes milk thistle flour can become a light breakfast. You can also take it with warm water.
- Experiment at lunchtime adding it to the cooked dishes. You can put it in hot meals as well because milk thistle doesn’t lose its properties in the hot dishes. The flour tastes neutral, therefore it won’t harm your menu.
- Try to replace a late supper with a spoon of milk thistle flour and kefir. Silymarin, fiber, and kefir will help your weight loss while you sleep.
- Don't forget about milk thistle oil because they work better together.
Why Milk Thistle is so Relevant
Think about what an aggressive environment surrounds you: what you breathe in with the air, what is the quality of water you drink, and how much chemicals are in foods on your table. Add here alcohol, smoking, and medicines. Everything that gets into your body from the outside, as well as metabolic intermediates, get into your liver with blood. There the harmful substances are neutralized or transformed into less dangerous compounds. Within 24 hours, the liver filters several hundreds of liters of blood and washes the toxins out of the body. Right now, it lives in the world we see in post-apocalyptic movies. This hard job is ruining it. But nature rewarded the liver with enviable endurance and gave us a natural solution for its cleaning and healing.
Facts About the Healing Properties of Milk Thistle and Silymarin
In the countries where phytotherapy is officially recognized, milk thistle-based medications are included in the official list of preparations recommended for various liver pathologies treatment. Silymarin is concentrated in milk thistle seeds. It is a potent antioxidant that is very useful for the liver.
- It is one of the best-studied plants in hepatology.
- The phenomenal results of the silymarin treatment of various forms of hepatitis, cirrhosis, fibrosis, toxic and alcohol lesions are proven by the clinical research. It stimulates the regeneration of the damaged tissues.
- Being in the organism, silymarin can block the penetration of toxins in the liver cells and prevent the damaging effect in case of poisoning.
- A complete absence of any significant negative effects during the treatment with very high doses.
- More than 30% of hepatoprotective drugs produced worldwide contain milk thistle extract.
Milk thistle doesn’t have any significant side effects. If you decide to buy milk thistle flour for the first time and have some doubts, start with a teaspoon. Watch your body’s reaction for several days. A slight laxative effect is possible. This is normal as your body begins to get rid of toxins.
Individual hypersensitivity to some components is possible.