Hepamar is a dietary supplement to your daily menu. It consists of oil extracts of three plants:
- Milk thistle – 40%;
- Amaranth – 30%;
- Pumpkin – 30%.
Dosage form: 100 gelatin capsules containing 500mg of oil each.
Main active ingredients, vitamins, and minerals:
- A, B, C, D, E, F, K, PP;
- Omega-3, 6, 9;
- Calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, and others;
- Phospholipids, phytosterols, carotenoids.
Nutritional value per 100g:
- Fats – 99.8g
Energy value 361kcal (1534kJ)/100g
- Strengthens and helps the recovery of liver cells after diseases, antibiotics intake, radiation therapy, and various intoxications, including alcohol intoxication;
- Prophylaxis of genitourinary system, gastrointestinal and biliary tract diseases;
- Helps to normalize the function of the prostate gland, prevents the development of adenoma;
- Prevention of the cardio-vascular system problems, normalization of cholesterol levels;
- Effective for type 2 diabetes prevention;
- Cleanses the body of harmful substances including toxins;
- On the whole, it acts as an antioxidant, strengthens immunity, and has a rejuvenating effect.
For prophylaxis, take 2 – 3 capsules a day (for adults and children older than 12) for 2 – 3 months.
- Age younger than 12 years;
- Hypersensitivity to any of the product components;
- Acute or chronic pancreatitis, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, urolithiasis.
Hepamar dietary supplement is not a medication. It is recommended to consult a doctor before intake.