Hemp Seed Oil (100 ml.)
Natural hemp seed oil is obtained from the special varieties of cannabis-plants. It doesn’t have any psychoactive effect. This oil contains more polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-6 and Omega-3 if compared with the flax seed oil. What’s more, they are perfectly balanced 3:1 (WHO recommended ratio).
The Basic Components
- Unsaturated fatty acids: linoleic (up to 50%), linolenic (up to 28%), oleic (up to 16%), palmitic (up to 9.9%), stearic (up to 5.6%)
- Fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E
- Minerals: potassium, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, and others
- Antioxidants, phytosterols
- Disease prevention and cardiovascular system support;
- Can be used for the upper respiratory tract diseases, joints and gall bladder, hormonal disorders;
- Supports healthy nervous system functioning;
- Helps to lose weight, is recommended for obesity;
- Strengthens immunity and the body’s resistance on the whole.
- It has a pleasant taste with light sourness, which won’t cause any discomfort even if you take it in pure form. It's fully digestible raw. Hemp seed oil is used as a supplement for organism strengthening (the daily norm for an adult person is about 2.5 tablespoons of oil), salad dressings, in vegetable dishes, sauces. Avoid high heat.
- It is used topically for the treatment of skin diseases (eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis); suitable for massages. It is a valuable component of the natural cosmetics for the beauty of skin and hair.
- Except for the moisturizing and nutritious properties, it also has a sunscreen effect. It doesn’t clog pores and is characterized by high penetrative properties.
- Метод отримання холодный отжим