Cod Liver Oil
Cod Liver Oil “Garmonia”
Natural cod liver oil will restore the healthy amounts of indispensable active substances in your diet, a lack of which can weaken your health and worsen the quality of life.
- Helps lowering bad cholesterol levels
- Has a positive effect on skin, hair, and nails
- Inhibits inner and outer manifestations of aging
- Improves your well-being and adds vitality
- Supports the brain and the nervous system functioning
- Helps strengthen bones and joints
- Increases the general tone and organism resistance
Cod liver oil is the richest among other similar products obtained from different fishes. Its basis is natural triglycerides. Besides, the capsules contain a natural form of fats, which can be found in meat, fish, milk, and vegetable oils. The human organism assimilates up to 98% of Omega-3 in such a form. Cod liver oil is the source of vitamins A and D3. The latter, together with Omega-3 are not produced by the human body or are synthesized in an insufficient amount.
Polyunsaturated acids and vitamins differ depending on the source of their origin. Plant and animal polyunsaturated acids have different compositions and not always can be interchangeable. In our case, it’s Omega-3 (DHA, EPA), vitamins A and D3. In the fish oil, they are in a natural balance and work in synergy, thus strengthening the positive effect. The composition of the major active ingredients is as follows:
- Omega-3. Consists of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Their presence is important in every cell of the body but its highest concentration is in the cells of the energy-consuming organs such as the brain and the heart. Its high amounts are also needed in the cells of the retina.
- Vitamin A. This component is essential for the health of the skin and eyes. It is a necessary component of cartilage and bone synthesis.
- Vitamin D. Its primary function is to help the absorption of calcium and phosphorus by your organism.
One package contains 100 gelatin capsules, 500mg each, in blisters and detailed instruction. By the amount of Omega-3 fatty acids, cod is second only to the tuna, yet the oil of the latter contains no vitamins.
Every capsule contains:
- Omega-3 in its natural form – 110mg (DHA – 50mg, EPA – 35mg)
- Vitamin A – 550 IU (165 mcg)
- Vitamin D3 – 65 IU (1.63 mcg)
You can chew the capsule and assess the taste characteristics personally. You’ll feel no discomfort but we can guarantee a pleasant surprise. It tastes almost the same as the oil in good canned fish. LLC “Garmonia” is one of the oldest manufacturers of high-quality fish oil supplements in Ukraine. They use only natural raw without applying the technologies of the artificial increase of Omega-3 concentration. Their products do not contain preservatives, artificial flavors or other impurities.
It became more difficult for you to endure physical loads and you need more time to recover. Your eyesight gets poorer, your eyes get tired very fast, and your vision in the dust became much worse. You can’t concentrate, you’ve become inattentive and you miss important moments. The skin loses its elasticity, the hair looks worse, and the nails become brittle. You catch a cold more often or your depression lasts for too long. If these are not the consequences of any serious disease, then any of these signs can indicate a lack of certain useful substances in the body. First of all, these are essential Omega-3 fatty acids and some vitamins.
- Can be taken by adults and children older than 11
- The recommended daily dose is 4 capsules
- Two capsules twice a day at the mealtime
- For the prophylaxis, take the supplement for 2 – 3 months, twice a year