Chia Seed Oil (250 ml.)
Chia is another useful “guest” from Ancient Mexico. Then it was called “ the one that gives power”. And today it is said to be a natural source of energy. This plant has successfully competed with amaranth in its homeland and now chia competes with it all over the world. If compared with amaranth, chia has a great advantage: it is easy to get about 30% of oil from chia seeds.
What is Remarkable About Chia Seed Oil?
It is a cold-pressed product, manufactured by the company “BioRastoropsha”. For about 10 years they have been producing various oils made of plants grown in Ukraine but in this case, the seeds come from Mexico. This helps to preserve a maximum naturalness and usefulness. And there is a lot to preserve.
- The basis of the chia seed oil is polyunsaturated acids with a very high concentration of Omega-3. That’s why it is sometimes compared with the “female oils”, like flaxseed oil. But unlike the latter, chia seed oil has a useful and even unique advantage: chia seed oil can be used for more than 2 months, whereas flaxseed oil can be used for 3 – 4 weeks only. It is connected with a high concentration of Omega-3 in the latter.
- Phosphorus, iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, selenium, magnesium. We would like to emphasize the importance of zinc and selenium for men.
About the Benefits and Application
The oil has a pleasant nutty flavor. You can add it to any dishes where it is appropriate to use vegetable oil or take it in pure form. This concentrate of energy and health will be useful for everyone.
- It will strengthen the immunity, increase body tone, and stamina; replenish essential acids deficiency.
- Due to high concentrations of Omega- 3 and vitamin E, it is useful for female health and beauty. It slows down the processes of cell fading. The oil can be used topically for enriching creams, masks or in pure form. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin, restores its elasticity, smoothes small wrinkles, reduces redness caused by rosacea, refreshes the complexion.
- Zinc and selenium are important for the male health and normal functioning of the prostate gland.
- Large amounts of calcium can be useful for vegetarians.
- Prevents blood clots formation, reduces bad cholesterol levels.
- Stabilizes the nervous system, helps to cope with depression.
- Eases the pain syndrome caused by arthritis, improves joint mobility.
- Improves heart function and helps to lower blood pressure safely.
- Individuals with chronic diseases and pregnant women should consult a doctor first.
- Hypersensitivity to some components is possible.