Cannabis Sativa Oil (250 ml)
After many decades of oblivion, cannabis sativa oil is back on top. It is in top five by the totality of real usefulness and ease of application. Almost 80% of Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential acids in a perfect ratio 1:3 are in its basis. These are not only figures; they are really important. It has one of the richest vitamin and mineral composition. And the presence of significant amounts of fat-soluble vitamins A, E, D is exceptional as for a single plant. It doesn’t have any psychoactive effect.
We think that this is the most delicate oil for skincare and the best plant-source of unsaturated fatty acids. In this sense, flaxseed oil is significantly less effective. It wins only due to its price but it has a whole list of nuances.
Main active components:
- Omega-3, 6, 9;
- Zinc, calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium;
- Phytosterols, carotene, chlorophyll.
Hemp seed (sativa) oil benefits
What does its healing effect apply to:
- Cardiovascular system;
- Musculoskeletal system;
- Digestive and genitourinary systems;
- Blood forming organs and immune protection;
- Skin, hair, and nails;
- Respiratory system;
- Nervous system;
- Male and female health;
- Oncological diseases and side effects of their treatment.
Cannabis oil toxicity
- Individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to some product components;
- The level of the substance the cannabis is traditionally associated with is extremely low therefore, you won’t feel any psychotropic effect.
It is recommended to take one teaspoon three times a day after meals.