Black Cumin Capsules
Black cumin is a dietary supplement to your daily menu. The healing properties of this Eastern spice have been used for thousands of years. Modern researches prove that cumin is a strong natural antibiotic and immunostimulant. Cumin seeds oil is a concentrate of fat-soluble antioxidants and vitamins. This concentrate tastes very specific and therefore not everyone can take it in pure form. One of the easiest solutions in such a case is taking black cumin oil in the form of capsules. This is exactly the way the Ukrainian manufacturer Alef-Coen has chosen, offering us a new product.
Black Cumin Dietary Supplement Characteristics
One gelatin capsule contains 500mg of black cumin oil Nigella sativa. In case you are planning to use the oil as a useful dietary supplement, then this is the solution that can give you a number of advantages:
- A small ergonomic package allows you to take the supplement along wherever you go;
- Gelatin protects the oil from the air, and you from the intensive taste of the oil;
- No external impurities and chemical components;
- The oil contains up to 98% of active substances;
- The supplement is recommended by the Institute of Public Health.
Adding black cumin capsules to your diet, you will help to saturate your organism with the lacking and vitally important vitamins, minerals, and supplements. A lot of them are not synthesized by the human organism and can only be obtained with food. It is recommended for the prophylaxis, general recovery, and complex treatment.
The Main Active Substances Composition
- A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, D, E, P;
- Omega 3, 6, 9;
- Phytosterols, phospholipids, flavonoids, carotenoids;
- Potassium, phosphorus, calcium, manganese, zinc, copper, selenium, etc.
This list is not complete. We’ve named only the most widely known components as they determine the major qualities of black cumin.
What Can Black Cumin Capsule Give You?
One pack contains 100 softgel capsules, each of which contains 500mg of black cumin oil. It is a natural source of essential substances for your body. Black cumin will stimulate your immunity and enhance the protective functions of all organs and systems of your organism. It will help you avoid a lot of diseases in the future as well as get rid of the ailments or their consequences in the present.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Vegetable oil – 99.9g
Calories per 100g
Adults and children over 12 years old should take one capsule three times a day during the meal.
- You should consult your doctor if you have chronic or acute pancreatitis, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, urolithiasis.
- Do not exceed the recommended doses.
“Black seed oil” dietary supplement is not a medication. It is recommended to consult a medical specialist before the intake.