Company Alef-Cohen conducts its main activity in the health & beauty field, with the development of dietary supplements, oils, and extracts from raw herbal materials.
They utilize their own unique production equipment and H-TEX technology of low-temperature extraction.
It works as follows:
- They load raw materials in a tank and close it.
- Then, a refrigerant is supplied to the tank at a pressure of 6 atmospheres.
- The extraction process is conducted at low temperatures from -20 to -30 °C (-4 to -22 °F).
- The refrigerant evaporates completely at room temperature.
- In the end, a highly concentrated plant extract remains in the tank.
What it gives:
- the yield of nutritious substances is up to 98% of their content in the original raw herbal materials;
- the low-temperature process preserves the maximum of active ingredients;
- the resulting oil extracts have valuable nutritional and healing properties.
The production process utilizes only natural herbal materials. Quality control is carried out through all the production stages.